Jump Seat is Installed

Best 96

96 F-150 L.C. 5.0L 4R70W
Got it in i noticed the frame i had was allready drilled to the edge like it was a lightning frame for the jump seat, The jump seat did come out of a Supercab as you can see but for $150 with the fabric this clean and no rips im not complaining. I like having an arm rest again.

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03338.jpg

DSC03340.jpg

DSC03326.jpg

did you have to move your OEM seats at all to make it fit?... is that what you're showing in the last pic, that your seats were already moved?

Yea the holes (stock) were allready drilled outward so i guess it is the right frame?

The door pannels i repainted a year ago its a little more sliver than i wanted but it came out ok. I wish there was an aftermarket set of armrest i gould get.

Yea the holes (stock) were allready drilled outward so i guess it is the right frame? (Yup, you got lucky!)

The door pannels i repainted a year ago its a little more sliver than i wanted but it came out ok. I wish there was an aftermarket set of armrest i gould get.
( You might look in the classifieds here on NLOC. Someone was selling Lightning door panels pretty cheap).

Good job!:)

My truck is just a Clone guys XL

Don't look at it as "just" a clone.

IMHO ain't nothing wrong with the "back to basics" type stuff... carburators, crank windows, no friggin OBD, meaning no emissions.

I guarantee you won't be shopping for window regulators, control buttons, and wiring harnesses.

...ahh, the good 'ol days... when your engine compartment smelled like fuel and your transmission was controlled by vacuum and not some wacked out AI.

Back