Go Donald!
IMG_2923.jpg

Dave P. gettin' it done!
IMG_2925.jpg

Hard chargin "Rascal" Ross.....keep an eye out on this heavy hittin' truck
IMG_2932.jpg

Bad just standing still......
IMG_2928.jpg

High revin' Cleveland power on tap...Dustin and his group..great peeps!!
IMG_2927.jpg

Ready to run...
IMG_2926.jpg

Last edited:
is the duct tape for better aerodynamics? or something else? great pics though.

charles

After hours and hours in the wind tunnel testing aerodynamics, drag coefficients, ect, we came to the conclusion that tape across the front of the hood and down each side of the grill, cut the drag coefficient down 29.73% and made the truck 33.48% more aerodynamic.............

WAIT.......Maybe its just to keep the front of my VFN hood down until we get a couple more dzus fasteners on the front edge of the hood:eek:ldtu:

But, it was funny how many people in staging asked me if that was for aerodynamic resasons.......

After hours and hours in the wind tunnel testing aerodynamics, drag coefficients, ect, we came to the conclusion that tape across the front of the hood and down each side of the grill, cut the drag coefficient down 29.73% and made the truck 33.48% more aerodynamic.............

WAIT.......Maybe its just to keep the front of my VFN hood down until we get a couple more dzus fasteners on the front edge of the hood:eek:ldtu:

But, it was funny how many people in staging asked me if that was for aerodynamic resasons.......

hah ok, thanks, i was reading it thinking "man those are awesome numbers" then i hit the "wait"

charles

Back