Join the MS/LA/TX/OK/MO/AR convoy up I35!

89BLUECOUPE said:
anyone going from Tulsa, OK? Let me know.. thanks

Chris

We haven't had anyone from Tulsa show interest in the convoy, so I'm not really sure. You are more than welcome to join us along the way. We are picking up a few trucks in OKC.

Tom

I'll be meeting you guys once again at 412-I35 on Thursday.

I have already scheduled to get off work at noon on Thursday so I should be hitting I35 around 1230.

I'll have a radio, scanner, radar detecter, cell phone, and other toys.

I will be in my new 04 sonic blue SVTF so I will do my best to keep up! :D

B

Well Tom I think my Girlfriend and I are going up there for the first time in my White Lightning,

I think the kansas/oklahoma boarder is where we will meet you guys.. I think that will be the best for us.... I'll be taking a radio to try and pick you guys up...

Chris

89BLUECOUPE said:
Well Tom I think my Girlfriend and I are going up there for the first time in my White Lightning,

I think the kansas/oklahoma boarder is where we will meet you guys.. I think that will be the best for us.... I'll be taking a radio to try and pick you guys up...

Chris

Give me a phone number where I can reach you as we are going (via PM) and I'll call you as we approach. We've got one or two we're picking up in Wichita as well.

Tom

ATTN: THOSE JOINING IN OK OR KS

If you have not done so all ready, please PM me a contact number where you can be reached on the day of the convoy and estimated place where we will end up meeting you (ie north of OKC, or the OK/KS border). I will be calling people as we approach the place you are set to meet us in to let you know we're coming. We won't have the time to stop and have introductions and then get moving again...we're coming through.

We do have the rally point set up just outside Emporia, KS, so if you don't meet us on the way, meet us there and we'll roll in as one unit.

Tom

Blue Oval Forever said:
Tom

do you think these radio's will work with your wanna find otu before i open them

http://www.nloc.net/gallery/images/thumbs/22274-111-8923.jpg

Also here is my cell # 504 388 4195 if i havent given ti to you i will be in Deton on thursday morning

Bobby

Check to see if the packaging states that it has both channel and privacy codes (package will say something like "22 channels 38 privacy codes"). If it makes no mention to privacy codes, those are not the right ones. Basically, without privacy codes you will be able to hear a little bit of the coversation (not all) and will not be able to speak to anyone else.

As a reminder, we will be on channel 5, subchannel/privacy code 4.

Tom

89BLUECOUPE said:

Chris

Chris,

You can meet up with forcefedcobra if you want. He is meeting us at the 412/I-35 junction, which is a pretty close shot for you. We should be hitting that point between 12:30 and 1:00. Please provide a phone number where I can contact you on that day for updates from the road.

Tom

Well it looks like we are going to be heading out on Friday now.. Girlfriend cant get off work on Thursday.. :(

So we should be there by Friday Night:bd:

sure wish we could make the grand convoy you fellas got going... however me and Blackwell with head up convoy 69 rolling 400k worth of machines toward Kansas, we will see you guys there :)

MadNess said:
sure wish we could make the grand convoy you fellas got going... however me and Blackwell with head up convoy 69 rolling 400k worth of machines toward Kansas, we will see you guys there :)

So I hear. Have a safe trip up and we'll see you when we get there!

Tom

I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't read the first 6 pages...
If I was coming outta NM and then through Texas and then up, would there be a place for me to meet you guys?

Ryan Allen said:
I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't read the first 6 pages...
If I was coming outta NM and then through Texas and then up, would there be a place for me to meet you guys?

The very first post has all of the meet info. We are meeting in Denton, TX, about 40 miles south of the Oklahoma border. This city is just north of the Dallas/Fort Worth area on I-35. That is the main meeting place. We are leaving at 9:30am Thursday, Sept, 23.

What part of New Mexico are you coming from? Can we count on you to be here for the convoy?

Thanks,
Tom

Back