For Sale: JLP Sheet Metal Intake Plenum for Kenne Bell 2.3 and Accufab Throttle body

wgarrett

I am cleaning out my shop and this was removed from my 2.3 Kenne Bell Lightning after the blower locked up, went to a 2.8 after that. This is a JLP Pro Flow Plenum and Accufab throttle body, both work great and were removed from a perfectly great truck. What you see is what you get, all other parts were used in the transfer to the 2.8 as your existing parts should transfer over to here. Price is $300 Firm shipped for both items, I know this plenum has great reviews and is a dirt cheap upgrade. The sheet metal intake could also be polished to look really nice if so desired. I think my pictures are too big or something because they wont attach to this site so please text for pics

Wes
417-459-6602

I am cleaning out my shop and this was removed from my 2.3 Kenne Bell Lightning after the blower locked up, went to a 2.8 after that. This is a JLP Pro Flow Plenum and Accufab throttle body, both work great and were removed from a perfectly great truck. What you see is what you get, all other parts were used in the transfer to the 2.8 as your existing parts should transfer over to here. Price is $300 Firm shipped for both items, I know this plenum has great reviews and is a dirt cheap upgrade. The sheet metal intake could also be polished to look really nice if so desired. I think my pictures are too big or something because they wont attach to this site so please text for pics

Wes
417-459-6602

original comment said:
still available by chance??

I was asking for a buddy who doesn’t get off of the ol’ Facebook and certain trash likes to stalk me...

Last edited:
Back