JJ to Portland

BADASSTRUCK1

As some of you heard, I am thinking about flying JJ in to tune my truck this spring. To ease some of the costs for me, I am wanting to know if anybody would like to have JJ tune your truck? I have a few things that must come together in the next 3 months 1 is the three link, the other is a blower swap, and last is the final routing of the nitrous. Once those are done, I am probably going to fly him in, and have him create what ever magic he has. I will be discussing the final cost with him tommorrow, so if anybody wants in, please let me know. I will set up a dyno tune sesson for this to happen, the location will all depend on who wants to participate. This invitation will go out to the Washlo guys as well!

If the funds and other things are right for me between now and then, then yeah Id be interested. My stock *** could use some help!!

I would be interested, in the spring is when I'm going to go to a 6# lower pulley and a couple of other things. Let me know.:eek:ldtu:

sweet ill also inform u when i have it :thumbup:

well if that is all that is holding you up come on down and I will bring the pulley. oh and i think i have a stock lightning pulley and a 2.8 but I need to do some digging.

Ron
I would be interested in the JJ visit if the funds are in order so just keep me informed.

well if that is all that is holding you up come on down and I will bring the pulley. oh and i think i have a stock lightning pulley and a 2.8 but I need to do some digging.

the only thing holdin me back now is that the HD is gonna be in the garage for the rest of the winter till next spring LOL

Back