JJ To Portland thread #2

BADASSTRUCK1

Now that the Holidays are out of the way, and the lack of commitment the first time around ( I Understand because of the time of year) I am reminding everyone that I am trying to get a interest in bringing JJ to Portland to tune some truck.

I am going to extend the date from Jan 16th to Feb 6th.

The list at this time consist of the following people we need a few more guys & Gals

1) Badasstruck1
2) Blk99
3) SonicHD

I need to fill a few more spots. Pm me if you are interested!

Come on guys. lets get a couple more people in on this. i need to know if i can stop saving money or keep going. there has to be at least 2 more people that would like a tune from JJ.

SON OF A B@*#$!!!!!!! guess i will have to do the email tuning thing. why does no one want to get a great tune for their trucks?

I think most of it, is the economy guys. I wont be doing the email tune thing, the guys that use too tune my truck with great success I might add are going to tune my truck. Both John and Paul from Krazy Koncepts are very good at tuning and I called them today and asked them to come out of retirement, and Dyno tune my truck. They both agreed, so I guess I have a another option besides the email thing!!! If either of you want in on this PM me and I can make this happen!:eek:ldtu: It will be substantially cheaper then JJ and I assure you they will do very well. I always would have prefered that they did my tuning, but neither of them where interested in tuning anymore
(Burnt out I think). But after a year being away from it I think they got the bug again!!!

I was wondering what was up with Krazy Koncepts. They did my buddies built f150 with KB.

Do they still have their shop?? When about are you going to do this?

I was wondering what was up with Krazy Koncepts. They did my buddies built f150 with KB.

Do they still have their shop?? When about are you going to do this?

No they both got out of the business, we have been friends on a personal level for years. We would do all the tuning at Revs Shop @ Jantzen beach. I will learn more this weekend.

Not with a 2.8 upper and a port job. (trying to keep it somewhat mild while on stock block)

Although, Im debating the port now... partly cause of tight money, and partly cause I dont know where to leave my truck while its disabled. I dont trust my dads neighborhood, and right now thats about the only option Ive got.

Do it! Do it! LOL!
I totally understand the mild on a stock block. I ran mine with a ported blower and 6lb lower for around 70K miles and it did great cause of the mild tune.

well i would but im already tuned by amazon and couldnt be happier i talked to JJ and i told him all i wanted was some runs on the dyno and what it would cost me but na ill just take it to that HP connection and run it there see what numbers it pulls and ill chat up with rick at amazon and see what he thinks about the #

Back