JJ, how about tuning my L... long distance?

SWThomas

El Cazador
JJ,

I was wondering if you'd be interested in tuning my L via mail? The tuners are scarce around here and all I keep hearing is great things about you're tuning abilities. I am currently running an SCT Eliminator Chip with 2 tunes from Chris at Excessive Motorsport. I would like to step up to the XCal 2 and get 3 tunes. 1 for street, 1 all boost race, and 1 nitrous race. From what I gather I would just tell you my mods and you would make me a generic tune. Then I would datalog and send you the results to tweak the tune. I have the Innovate XD-16/LC-1 Wideband. What would be the best way to datalog with it and what other perameters would you need? How perfect would you be able to get my tune via email? I really want to get to the track and test out this NX system. Thanks.

Spencer

JJ,

I was wondering if you'd be interested in tuning my L via mail? The tuners are scarce around here and all I keep hearing is great things about you're tuning abilities. I am currently running an SCT Eliminator Chip with 2 tunes from Chris at Excessive Motorsport. I would like to step up to the XCal 2 and get 3 tunes. 1 for street, 1 all boost race, and 1 nitrous race. From what I gather I would just tell you my mods and you would make me a generic tune. Then I would datalog and send you the results to tweak the tune. I have the Innovate XD-16/LC-1 Wideband. What would be the best way to datalog with it and what other perameters would you need? How perfect would you be able to get my tune via email? I really want to get to the track and test out this NX system. Thanks.

Spencer

Sorry it took a bit to get to this thread. I dont recieve email notification on my regular email addy.

It looks like you have your tuning needs in good hands, if there is anything that I can do to help just give me a call.

JJ@WMS

Back