Jersey Lightnings Pic Thread-- Lets See Your Truck

yea man sounds like a pretty good plan to me
you should bust his chops about it to maybe he'll come
i gotta tell him the date changed anyways
Martin is definitely a crazy fool
if you need help with the truck let me know...we obviously arent far from each other

Well, things WERE looking good for the truck....it took me all day to replace my inline fuel pump and my fuel filter on saturday...it was sooooooo cold! I had to keep running inside and warming up my frozen hands....In any case, that's done, just some pulley stuff and i have to rip my console out to replace a fuse underneath. Hopefully my monitor isn't broken, that's not powering up either....But i could always temporarily run another monitor to it.

the struggle continues! I wish it would warm up so I could get this stuff done. It's only the crank pulley the s/c pulley and I have to order a belt. so really just waiting on parts like usual.

Thanks though, if it gets nice and i'm up before hand we should drag marty to applebees and meet up or something.

yea man sounds like a pretty good plan to me

it was balls cold this weekend i tries messing with my gauge pod some and got pissed and went inside

we definitely gota drag marty out...he's always so non-decisive

btw those stickers look bad ***

JEC i looked at that truck to lol same thing i saw it at cartec i live bout 10 mins from there

Ralph where abouts in NE? i have some friends that dont live far from the racetrack

I live off of 528 by the New Egypt Elks Club. I use to live Hamilton before that.

746821.jpg

Here are my hoopties. Maybe I should learn how to drive!!!!

IMG_2226.JPG

IMG_2243.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

PICT0044.JPG

Just kidding. I bought them like this. Both guys were ok.

Chip, What year were those two truck's?

Did you happend to get the build #'s? So we can keep the registry up to date. With the RIP!!

Both were 94s

I've had 2 Black 93's, 2 black 94s, 1 white 94, and 1 black 95. Am I catching up to you yet? :D

I didn't get the build number for the white one, but I do still have the title so that wouldn't be a problem. All of my build numbers were on John Norris' site, but I guess that's gone now. I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find the rest of them.

Last edited:
Trucks look great guys. Here's mine on Christmas Eve...light pole on Rt. 22.
It's been in the shop now getting repaired and should be ready in a week with a new paint job. Those pictures should look better than this.:embar:

1224070950a.jpg

Both were 94s

I didn't get the build number for the white one, but I do still have the title so that wouldn't be a problem. All of my build numbers were on John Norris' site, but I guess that's gone now. I'll have to do some digging and see if I can find the rest of them.

lemme know when you find out. just be interested to knwo what # motor is in my truck :D lol

Chip, What year were those two truck's?

Did you happend to get the build #'s? So we can keep the registry up to date. With the RIP!!

Ok, I have some numbers for you Bobby.

I saw my old truck last week and wanted to cry. It looks just as beat up as the wrecked white one now! The owner obviously doesn't care about it!

Black 93 #1127 - my old truck
Black 93 # 4693 - Current truck
Black 94 #2042 - RIP
White 94 #1997 - RIP

I don't remember the build numbers for my caged 94 or the 95 I was building though.

Back