jeff if you ever need some help workin on the trucks

matt351

"Insane in the Membrane"
im done with school for the semester in like 12 hrs. i wouldnt mind coming up there and helpin ya out some. i probably wont get off of work till 6 or so most of the time but if i remember right you work sort of late yourself too. i just wanna see that truck become the fastest lightning in the country. well shoot me a call sometime, i think you have my number.

If you're bored this weekend, I'll sure put you to work. ;)

I need to reseal the water pump and have a ton of cleaning and detailing work to do on both trucks...

thats funny that you said detailing, thats my specialty. i may swing up there tomorrow evening, not exactly sure whats going on. since school is over with i have an appointment to get my headers and exhaust mated up on monday afternoon. i think im being ambitious but if ralph and dennis come by wednesday i think i may be able to drive the truck up assuming the trans will stay together long enough for that.

ill see what the girlfriend is up to this weekend and maybe ill swing up for a few hours and help you tinker.

Matt, do you want to get BBQ tomorrow (Sat 5-7)? Talk to Jeff and get a time set.

ive got to see whats up with the gf, she may have something going on. is it very expensive at the all you can eat. i just blew 50 bucks on my friend and his wife by taking them out for drinks for a few hours. sort of makes me sad spending that much money on liquor but then again its not like its a daily thing for me.

It's around $10/person, I think.

I'm headed for the garage shortly... that's where you'll find me until this evening.

Mike, give me a call and let me know what's up. If anyone is interested in going down south for the Dogs and Suds thing after eating dinner, we can do that, too.

I would love to join you guys but I am out of town in Fort Wayne until later tonight and then I have to work first in the morning. Maybe tomorrow afternoon?

FMOS Racing said:

Mike, give me a call and let me know what's up. If anyone is interested in going down south for the Dogs and Suds thing after eating dinner, we can do that, too.

I called your cell, don't have your home number.

Dropping D off at 1pm, and will need to pick him up about 8-830pm.

Suds sounds fun, never been there. The one here turned into a Sonic, and closed.:(

Back