JDM Day November 14th, Be there!!!

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after a long wait we have finally set the date for JDM day this year! As always it will be hosted at Englishtown Raceway park here in New Jersey. Track opens at 9:00AM. There will be tech inspection in its normal location. You must have all safety requirements for your ET capabilities. If we catch you running too fast you will be asked to slow it down, if we catch you twice you will be asked to park that vehicle for the day.

We will have food catered as usual so no need for food unless you want to bring snacks or drinks. This is an all day afair and if you plan to be there till the end its about 5 pm when we leave. Lunch break is around noon time.

Call us at the office for any further questions 732-780-0770

There is no admittance, you will be required to sign the raceway park waiver and fill out a tech card. A JDM employee (me!) will be doing tech inspection, and guys i know what im looking for, but for an extra $20 i may just turn my head the other way....lol just kidding! Seriously we will be teching and inforcing the rules.

A full ems crew and starter as well as tower officials will be present, time slips will be available in the towers. Bring your helmet, fire jackets if necessary, and more importantly your hotrods!!!!

Thanks again and i can't wait to see everyone there!!!

JimIII@JDM

Back