January Meeting ideas

S

Sixpipes

OK, since our forum name has been changed to TALON (formerly LOOT), the January Ideas thread will not work. I am duplicating the thread so that we can hopefully get something going.

"TALON is looking for ideas for a January meeting. It can be as simple as meeting at a drive in one Friday or Saturday night or meeting at TMS for a photo shoot. I want it to be as available to everyone that wants to come as possible. Please post some ideas and don't be afraid to use your imagination."

Sooooo....,thats why I tried to post a response 20 times and It didn't work!

Check out the link for Kennedale. I personally like the 11AM to 5PM test and tune schedule on Saturdays. How about if we shoot for the 20th and use the 27th as a rainout date.

http://www.texasraceway.com

I may bring my newly constructed "rail-job" out for a few test runs.
biggrin.gif

X-Car1a.jpg

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 01-02-2001).]

sounds great to me, but ill hafta miss the first couple of wing-dings. gotta go to florida for awhile, yall have fun.

------------------
...if i stop runnin' the evil little clowns will get me...

Muddmann -

Reckon you could find me a volunteer to "pilot" my new dragster? It does have a prop as you can see. Or maybe Flats Man will volunteer after he retires.

[This message has been edited by Sixpipes (edited 01-02-2001).]

The first Mod you need on your rail would be to get rid of the prop and go for a turbine! Then I could drive it for you. I haven't messed with those whirly things in a long time.

I have some buddies going racing this weekend at kennedale. I would still call the track though. There test and tune last year and through previous years was on Wed. nights. There is never a wait in the staging like there is on the weekends when it is a mile long and you can only get about 2-3 runs in the entire evening.

PS...I would be a little ifffy about the whole prop thing..You ever seen one of those come off at about 4 or 5 grand!!

------------------
94 SVT Lightning
10 sec. 89 Mustang

Back