january meet?

I'm down if its on a weekend. Just you watch though. Weather has been picture perfect for this time of year. We call a date and time for meet, the skies will open up nad down will come the snow from H-E-Double-Toothpicks!:scared1:

Did anyone decide a legit meeting place yet? Me and the girl would really like to go we got nothin planned Sunday, And there ain't nothing better than hanging out with with people with the same interests :) if someone could text me it would make it easier. I think I put my number in the LOOK member post of not pm me

Sfmip

Did anyone decide a legit meeting place yet? Me and the girl would really like to go we got nothin planned Sunday, And there ain't nothing better than hanging out with with people with the same interests :) if someone could text me it would make it easier. I think I put my number in the LOOK member post of not pm me

Sfmip

Does not appear to be the case yet. Friday, Sunday two days away, and no decision on a place. Probably the reason no one ever makes it to these things. I do not know enough about Oklahoma City to be the one to make the decision. I just go along with whatever everyone else decides.

It's on the north side of the Kilpatrick service road/memorial road between Penn and may. What time were you guys thinking, I was thinking 4-5pm

I'll probably just meet up with the guys in Edmond and follow them. Trying to find my was around OKC is something I do not like doing.

Back