Its time to go Turbo!

I will certainly look into them and see what I can come up with. Those look good.

What parts are you making now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had a few contracts with local shops but can't really show much of what I made. Otherwise i've been making mostly car parts for my friends and social media folks and it seems to be steady. I still have my full time job so this is extra. My main stay seem to be a coil on plug conversion for a 240sx. I did a bracket and a distributor cap cover for him and then had a bunch on inquires. I've now sold somewhere around 20 combos which has been great for business growth. I have some idea and good leads forward. I really didn't want to do much in automotive as the markets are hard to be competitive in especially for popular platforms but it seems to be paying the bills at the moment so im running with it. recently started on the billet bumper caps.
These are the two parts from my coil on plug combo
t5o4pmWl.jpg
Md9zesll.jpg

otherwise i've made a bunch of random things.
wsoD9pYl.jpg

K0u7zQtl.jpg
Und7iz9l.jpg

plgYrCFl.jpg

gS6NWMil.jpg

lXKm4jnl.jpg
WSg7iVEl.jpg

cnqqfFpl.jpg
L4EdMuql.jpg

Awesome! Once you get settled in maybe you can do blower brackets? We sorely need better brackets!

Awesome! Once you get settled in maybe you can do blower brackets? We sorely need better brackets!
That is an item that has crossed my mind many times. I could easily reverse engineer a bracket and improve it where it needs to be. Anybody have a spare kicking around to reverse engineer off of?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

That is an item that has crossed my mind many times. I could easily reverse engineer a bracket and improve it where it needs to be. Anybody have a spare kicking around to reverse engineer off of?

I have 2 that I can send you. And I have suggestions.
One in particular that is a great design but needs some tweeking for the bigger blowers and maybe a pattern to fit the Novi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2 that I can send you. And I have suggestions.
One in particular that is a great design but needs some tweeking for the bigger blowers and maybe a pattern to fit the Novi.

Id be happy to work with you guys and get something designed and produced.

I’ve had many brackets over the years and the Snakebite ones were the best single bracket made.
cf029999071f05b3f7f865de053508cf.jpg

188592580ededc34af2755fee0d30d20.jpg

a5cb70edea4c29d814feb71d7347f947.png

I have a Dave p novi bracket if that's a good starting spot. It will be next spring before I need it.

I have a Dave p novi bracket if that's a good starting spot. It will be next spring before I need it.

That would be awesome!

There's no doubt the Snakebite were the best so far, but as Gary pointed out the bigger blowers pose a problem. Plus we need them for Vortech, ProCharger, and Paxton and any others we could make work.

I would be happy to model up a few options, overlay them and listen to everybody's concerns/opinions and see what we can come up with. The point in the performance world everybody wants the big blowers so lets make something happen.

I have that bracket, I'd be willing to offer it up for a short time if you wanted to model it.

That would be really cool. I have one and I was going to offer it up, but it would be great for me to be able to use mine for measurements and pictures of the conflicts that the YSI has. That might save some work for Travis.

I’ll pitch in on the shipping if you want to post your PayPal or Apple Pay.

I have an acrylic pattern that Keith Blackburn loaned to me for a Novi when I was going to try to use my X-Carve to make a bracket. If Keith doesn't mind I can send it to you to copy, I had been trying to transfer it to a CAD drawing, but I am a noob at Solidworks and it is taking me forever :)

Back