It's been a long time.........

screamng

I ran into Jon the other day at Bellevue Mall..... But made me think it has been a long time since some of us have talked or seen each other. So what has everyone been up to??

Bad as L - Dale?
bafi20 - Francis?
boomr - Mike?
coldie - Hadden?
cruzn93sft - John?
cschlamp - Carson?
e9tac - Jeff?
Fairlane - Rod?
Grade 8 - Jean?
Learo2000GT - Doug?
Litnrod - Michael?
my94lightning - Corey?
Skritch - Scott?
SLVRLTNG - Jon?
sstock - Steve?
WashTruBlu - Bill?

Did I miss anyone???

Nice to see ya John. You guys were about two minutes from catching me "napping" in a chair there...:yawn: :rolleyes: :headscratch:

I ran into Jon the other day at Bellevue Mall..... But made me think it has been a long time since some of us have talked or seen each other. So what has everyone been up to??

Bad as L - Dale?
bafi20 - Francis?
boomr - Mike?
coldie - Hadden?
cruzn93sft - John?
cschlamp - Carson?
e9tac - Jeff?
Fairlane - Rod?
Grade 8 - Jean?
Learo2000GT - Doug?
Litnrod - Michael?
my94lightning - Corey?
Skritch - Scott?
SLVRLTNG - Jon?
sstock - Steve?
WashTruBlu - Bill?

Did I miss anyone???

I've been playing with the Subie...which by the way is an animal in the snow. By far the most practical/functional car I've ever owned, and the stereo isn't bad either :cool:

These days I'm either at the fire station working or in the mountains snowshoeing.

I hope to get the Gen 1 to some shows this year and maybe even do a couple more mods to it too.

havent been doing much truck has been sitting (no insurance during the winter) i start it up and take it down the road every other week just to keep things going, i have been ridding the heck out of my xr650l dual sport and have been doing allot of lake fising also but thats about it

take care everyone
John

WORK, WORK, WORK!!!!!!!!! But this year I really hope to get out......I plan on making time.

Back