It isn't raining enough!!

fordfreak95

Weekend after weekend. Rain, more rain and some more rain. I am off this comming week and guess what. Ya, rain. Yahoo. I am moving to Arizona. I've had it. Out of the 11 weekends we have had since April how many have rained? Anyone know? It is ALOT more than 50% I will give you that hint.

I hear ya...I was ready friday to just pick a place on the map with 5-6 hrs with no rain and go there for the weekend.

Ya, and all the local flooding is lots of fun. I live in a cellar apartment right now with the wifey and we have already sucked water out once. It was a close one today but it didn't happen.

ROFLMAO!!!! I've been DYIN to just get out and wash and wax my truck and it's been frickin' raining and it's gonna rain 'til tuesday and maybe even past that!!!! J .. F .. C !!!

Randy

It's still raining. STILL!!! This is like 2 days straight now. WTF!! On channel 10 they were talking about the weather pattern and that we will be getting a Hurricane this year if the storms do not change the way they are moving.

It's been what, 20 years since we got a hurricane? I think we're pretty much out of the danger zone with hurricanes. We wont get one.

Of course now that I said that .... :chair:

Randy

NewbRand said:
It's been what, 20 years since we got a hurricane? I think we're pretty much out of the danger zone with hurricanes. We wont get one.

Of course now that I said that .... :chair:

Randy

NO!!!! I can't believe you typed that. That's it, we are all up the river now! You Jinxed us all. LOL!!
Hey..............Suns out! Cool even though it is only for today then back to rain until Saturday! Maybe longer..........

I hear ya matt, I was suppost to go flying this weekend had a test, was grounded...

that rains a bummer

Danny

Well at least it stopped for Friday and and maybe even Saturday!!!! And it even feels like the humidity is drying up cuz I don't feel a 10lb. weight on my chest every time I take a breath. :clap: :tu:

Randy

Back