Is there anybody out there?

Checking in to see if any of the rest of you still do!
3d7a551d51a4b9d66085d44251846ebe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My shaker was installed by FORD
6e54b08db5efc553d6806e498f0a7fc7.jpg

Dunno it just doesn’t look right on our trucks to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Doug,

Thanks Maverick, and dboat.

SA94Lightning, opinion noted.
I am a fan of 1970 Boss 302 Mustangs. 69 & 70 Mustangs had the ORIGINAL shaker scoops.

FORD only gave me 380 HP.
I fixed that too!

Hoping some of the original ILLNESS people would check in.

LB

Attachments

• TrueBluex2.jpg
    TrueBluex2.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 18
Agreed on the ORIGINAL shaker cars as I am a fan of those as well. I HAD to have one when they reappeared. Hoping that FOMOCO releases a new MACH on the latest platform.
So I can have a pair. Likely wont ever have 3 as I dont see a 69 in my budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Lightning Bob! I think today is the first time I've been back on here in months. How's the rest of the collection? Any new toys?

Hey Lightning Bob! I think today is the first time I've been back on here in months. How's the rest of the collection? Any new toys?
Will, You wouldn't believe it, but my 2007 GT500 showed up for sale on Craigslist here in Dubuque a couple of weeks ago. Had to buy it back since it followed me over here. Salvage title, nice 17k mile driver. I still have all the performance parts I took off before the insurance company got it.
6a9b26b4558b642d1603a480c30c4005.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I didn't know that something happened to it (other than the ladder falling on it). Was that after you moved?
Two of my friends bought new GT350's last year. One is putting in a cage so he can road course it, and the other is a 60 year old lady who's using hers as a year round daily driver.

No, I wrecked it in 2011 in St.Charles with 3200 miles on it.. My insurance company "totaled"it, and wouldn't let me buy it back. It was repaired by a body shop in Kieler, WI which is about 15 miles from Dubuque. Owner was here in Dubuque less than 5 miles from my house. Pretty weird how that worked out. Do you still have your truck

Last edited:
Hi LB. Glad to hear you're doing good. Seems like things have slowed down here since it's been almost 15 years since the last Lightning's rolled off the assembly line. Glad to see you still have your True Blue. I still have my '99 and it will soon be an antique. Do you still have any older stangs?

Justrin,
Good to hear from you. Happy to hear you still have your 99. I dumped a 1970 Mach1 and a 1970 Fastback Mustang both owned for 25 years + to buy the 2007 GT500. Miss them, but never looked back. My newer cars are much better drivers. Still have a blown 99 Cobra, a 2003 Cobra, and a 20012 GT500 in addition to the 2007 I just got back. I have two True Blue L's now. Found one stock with only 10K miles and had to have it. I'm still only a couple of hours from Byron.....
Are you still in the tire business?
LB

Justrin,
Good to hear from you. Happy to hear you still have your 99. I dumped a 1970 Mach1 and a 1970 Fastback Mustang both owned for 25 years + to buy the 2007 GT500. Miss them, but never looked back. My newer cars are much better drivers. Still have a blown 99 Cobra, a 2003 Cobra, and a 20012 GT500 in addition to the 2007 I just got back. I have two True Blue L's now. Found one stock with only 10K miles and had to have it. I'm still only a couple of hours from Byron.....
Are you still in the tire business?
LB

I can still get deals on tires but no longer work for a tire store. I was at Goodyear Wholesale but they sold and we all lost our jobs in 2014. Then I found work at Al Piemonte Suzuki and was the Parts/Service Manager for about a year before they closed that location so now I'm at Al Piemonte Nissan.

We should do something at either Byron or Cordova this year. My truck needs some miles put on her. Only put on 5-7k in about 13 years.

Back