Is there anybody out there?

Bigteke

Rick,

I called you two weeks ago with a request for a tune and gave you my credit card number. I have emailed you numerous times with no reply. What gives?:headscratch: Don't want to list my number on the web so PM me ...please or let me know when would be a good time to call.

Last edited:
please PM me the addy that you have emailed from and your real name and # where you can be reached..if you are getting no responce then Rick is not getting your emails or they are going into his spam folder and he needs your email address to go look for it...I always tell our customers not to let this go for weeks.. if you dont get a responce in 1-2 days then we are not getting your emails..

Got it. It appears that Yahoo mail is not the best to have this sent to for anyone in the future. For some reason it would not allow it. Had to get it sent to my work email. thanks for the help and dealing with people that are not that computer savy:eek:ldtu:

we never know unless you tell us that you re not getting what is being sent to you.. dont assume that we are too busy.. if we havent gotten back to you in 1-2 days (unless we are out of the shop and I usually post when we will be) then either we arent getting what you send or you arent getting what we send to you...

Back