IRP Track Map

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello all, :wave:

We have requested and received the WFC X/IRP map. I have posted a low resolution version in this post. There is also a link to a full resolution PDF version, that you can print at home.

Note the crude white box in the upper right corner of the track. That is indicating the reserved parking for the Lightings and HD trucks. It appears that there are rest rooms in our area.:clap:

Thanks to George for supplying the electronic copy for us to use. :idea:

...Dwight...

Dwight, that map is somewhat different from the one that's published in the program. I'll try to get it scanned and posted. I don't know that it'll make a difference in terms of where we're parked.

I'll drive by on my way home this afternoon and check on the "facilities." I only recall there being a ticket booth in that corner, but I don't really pay a lot of attention to it, either.

No facilities up there unless they setup some portables. The nearest ones are about 100 yd away new concessions by the show area.

Let's hope it doesn't rain!

irp.jpg

adtcadman: Any Lightning and Harley Truck that is in the pit area (has paid to park in the pits).

Jeff: That is the problem with IRP vs Gateway.....IRP does not have much paved pit area.

Yep, I posted that in the thread where Bobby mentioned the WFC coming from Gateway to IRP... IRP doesn't have NEARLY the paved parking that Gateway does.

It looks like its about 1/2 the overall size of Gateway too. I've only been on a few 'left turnoff' tracks. Its a long way around to get back to the pits too.

Hey Dwight, when you say reserved parking area, is that also our pit area?
Should I plan on bringing something to put under the floor jack or just change tires at the hotel?
P.S. don't forget to pack the missing part from the Golf Cart.

Yes Will,

That is our pit area...most of the pits are dirt/grass. Wild Street class is pitting next to us.

The good thing is, it look like no rain for the event.

I will bring the part Will! ;)

You can buy a pit pass at the gate for $30, which is good for either one day or the whole weekend. That should let you get into the pits and into the Lightning area.

Back