SOLD - Injector/Sensor Engine Harness

R&RFord

Used injector and sensor harness. No broken connectors or other apparent damage. $180 shipped. I accept PayPal.

20220801_131104.jpg

Last edited:
I believe it is from a 94, but the service tag is long gone so I cannot verify. That said, this harness should work on any stock first gen.

For reference if it's a 93 it won't work on a 94+... I bought the wrong one from someone on here before. The big connector that connects to the main harness is different between the 93's and 94+

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Idk if pin out is different. The big connector is different though and won't just swap between them. I know as I now have a scrap 93 harness lol.

If it can be determined that it's a 94/95 engine harness I'd like to score it. That's if I get this other project truck I'm looking at and no one else buys it while I'm figuring out my game plan.

It is from a 94. I checked the C101 (main connector to the engine bay harness) and it is a match to the 94 shape and pin out.

The harness will work as is for a 94 Lightning, confirmed by comparing it to what is in my 94 truck and 94 workshop manual.

I do not have a 95 or 93 truck or workshop manual to compare. My research indicated that C101 connector is the same 93, 94, and 95, but there may be minor pin out differences, which can be addressed by swapping the pins to match the vehicle harness.

You should ask the Gen 1 forum if there are any differences between the 94 and 95 C101 pin out.

I know there were changes from 93 to 94 as Ford revised the ignition system slightly, but I don't know of any changes from 94 to 95.

Idk if pin out is different. The big connector is different though and won't just swap between them. I know as I now have a scrap 93 harness lol.

Out of curiosity if you're willing to sell the 93 harness would you PM me a price?

Out of curiosity if you're willing to sell the 93 harness would you PM me a price?
Let me check it. Can't remember if I cut some stuff on it to repair my other replacement harness or used parts from my stock one.

Let me check it. Can't remember if I cut some stuff on it to repair my other replacement harness or used parts from my stock one.

Appreciate it, No rush on it. I just am gathering my “just in case” spares on my 93. They seem harder to find than others.

Back