Inferior Parts????

Roadtoys

Greg,
I ordered a MB on the 13th, today Tim called and in Atlanta they told him they were holding it for inferior parts. Whats up with that? Any ideas here? I almost ordered a level 10 from JLP but I paid the extra for "the best" Do you have any control over this any more? or know how much longer it will take?
Thanks,
Jeff

Inferior parts? never heard that term before. I am not able at this time to get the ball bearing coast drum made, the only machine anywhere (realy) that makes them is down and has been for 6 weeks (not like you can call maytag for the repair parts), we should have them any day now (or so they tell me) and then we'll get the line going again. I currently have a backorder of about 75 Monster Boxes, which will take a few days to catch up with when the parts get here. I am assured the parts will be here by April 30th.

G

Also, sorry I didn't get here for a few days. As Alan mentioned, my computer had a total reality meltdown last week (and I just got all new ones, go figure), and I also have a new piece of heavy equipment in the shop that has taken over a week to set up so far and is still laying in 1000 pieces on the bench as I speak, and I have well over 100 hours of G code to write for it when it gets up.

G

Back