Indianapolis, Indiana

MorpheusGPR

I know there will be several staying with Jeff, FMOS Racing but if he runs out of room and people need a stay over location my place would probably be workable.

Decent neighborhood and I am in the back of the community as well.

Hey, just wanted to bring this back to the top.

Party at my place Wednesday evening, driving in Thursday morning.

Couple of the Jersey guys have signed on. Anyone else?

Jeff,

Keep me posted. I plan to caravan out with the group on Thursday.

If you think of it send me some cell numbers again. My phone was stolen and my new one does not have anyones numbers.

I might stop in the Indianapolis area for the evening. Not too sure yet. Morpheus, any chance you want to put up 4 people at your house, LOL. JK man, I could not do that to you.

If you need a place let me know. I have a day bed that sleeps two and plenty of room on the floor. I have a gameroom with no tv and not much for furniture which leaves plenty of room for sleeping bags.

Jersey boy Check in. You will see me fellowing the two Red Beasts from indianapolis.

Justin

hey jeff, can you P/M me your cell number,we were heading
that way wed morn, but i dont think were going to leave
untill late,late wed afternoon, ill give you a call wed night or
thurs morn early to see if we can meet up some where..
thanks steve

So, what's my nose count for dinner?

Phil - 2
Justin - ?
Jody - ?
Steve - ?
Mike - ?
Matt - ?
Mike W - ?
Me - 2

My LFP box should get here Wednesday afternoon.

I am still way behind on fluids. I might bring a couple of things with me just in case.

I am still working on the cooling fluids and my dad is bring his tq wrench to do the diff cover tonight. Once it gets dark and we can't do the fence anymore I might try to go ahead and do the diff fluid.
Jeff, I bought some high temp RTV is that all I need for the gasket or anything other then "high" temp. The guy at ford told me it should say ford apporved or something like that, which this does not.

Ford Approved is the same thing as "Flubber!" It's the toughest RTV I've ever seen! But, anything should be fine. There's no pressure in the diff or anything, so any RTV will be more than adequate.

Jeff,

What time range are you looking at?

I am running distilled water through both systems right now and I am off to the store for more. I am going to drain this distilled out and try to get a decent 50/50 mix out of it. Do you know how much the block actually holds?

Any chance of doing diff fluid at your place or will the RTV not have enough time to set up?

Plugs and IC I plan to get done with Bob Thursday night (thanks Bob) and maybe a 4# pulley and LFP idler kit.

TTYL.

Back