Indianapolis, IN

I was wondering what time you guys would be rolling through STL cuz me and maybe a couple more would like to meet up with you guys and drive up together

I won't be going over on Thursday, probably not until Friday evening. I don't think anyone is staying at the house this year, either, since Justin came to the WFC and Pickrel and Colgan are both in Florida now.

I won't be going over on Thursday, probably not until Friday evening. I don't think anyone is staying at the house this year, either, since Justin came to the WFC and Pickrel and Colgan are both in Florida now.

Dave is back in Ohio and says he'll be there. And I believe Justin is still coming. Don't know about Colgan?

I'm not going to make it this year, but if someone passing through the Indy area has room to carry a fiberglass bumper to the event, I'd sure be grateful!

I'm not going to make it this year

Jeff thats to bad... would have liked to seen your L's racing....both are bad ask....Also I would have liked to chatted with you in person.... I would like to take you for a ride, in a 5-sp L....Geuss that will have to wait for another race..
Kerry

Last edited:
Back