In need of a reburn

RAN JR

Paul, I need to get my chip reburned from you because of detonation. I found a local shop here with a dyno and wideband a/f meter. I am planning on getting the truck dynoed with the chip off,side1, & side2. What information do you need from the dyno to tune my chip for my truck? Also do I need to take some race gas in with me to get the a/f for side2 or will you make up for the difference? I have never had a vehicle dynoed before and any tips or tricks that you can tell me are greatly appreciated.
Thanks for the help.
Richard

Rich
Give me a call at the shop 954-917-9200 before you go to the dyno so we can go over things. I want to get the detonation cleared up ASAP. If need be I'll send you another chip to run when you go, that way you can choose between 4 programs and we'll have more info to work with. In the meantime drive easy.
Paul

Thanks Paul, I'll give you a call after the holidays pass. I've been driving the truck with the chip off lately. I haven't been getting in it too much. Its not my daily driver so it can wait a little longer. I was planning on getting it dynoed sometime in January so I'll call you well before I go.
Thanks
Richard

Back