I'm selling my Baby, 1994 Lightning

Uncle Remus

I hate to see her go, but I'm selling her. 1994 F150 Ford Lightning, black, bed cover, exterior in great shape, interior near perfect, center console only, not the third seat set up. AM/FM cassette with 6 disc changer, engine professionally modified/rebuilt 3k miles ago, transmission brand new, all front steering assemblies are new, have just started on the rear suspension upgrades. Tires have better than 50% left in them. Truck has 160k miles on it, It's been my everyday driver. Contact me for more info at: boldridge@cacmustangs.org or oldridge@comcast.net

Time to sell my baby, 1994 Lightning

I hate to see her go, but I'm selling her. 1994 F150 Ford Lightning, black, bed cover, exterior in great shape, interior near perfect, center console only, not the third seat set up. AM/FM cassette with 6 disc changer, engine professionally modified/rebuilt 3k miles ago, transmission brand new, all front steering assemblies are new, have just started on the rear suspension upgrades. Tires have better than 50% left in them. Truck has 160k miles on it, It's been my everyday driver. Contact me for more info at: boldridge@cacmustangs.org or oldridge@comcast.net

I've still got a 1994 red one I drive, this is the one my son drove. He's at college, working a minimum wage job, and has determined he needs something far more economical to drive. In order to purchase him another vehicle, we need to sell this one. It was my first one, and I gave it to him a year ago. As much as I want to, I can't keep both.

I understand that. College can be tight. What's the price on the truck? What's been modified on the engine? What type of bed cover is on it? Any pictures? Would he be looking for a 90 mustang GT perhaps?

You can send pics to my email dar_missouri@yahoo.com

The truck has a hard cover, I've got pictures but they're at my office, and I won't be back there till Monday. I'll start the price at $8000. The Engine has been completely rebuilt using a COMP cam and springs, HYPER pistons, engine is .030 over. Has a 1" spacer under the air tubes, Mallory ignition, high rise aluminum Ford valve covers, my son insisted on little chrome items all under the hood. Transmission is a fresh rebuild, has less than 500 miles on it. We had some slack appear in the steering, turned out to be the sector, so we installed a new sector, ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, drag link, radius arm bushings, and end links on the front sway bar. We haven't done shocks yet. We also bought a urethane bushing kit for the rear suspension, but haven't yet installed them.

Back