Illinois/Iowa/Wisconsin/Minnesota convoy thread

93ssdestroyer

Back in Black
Midwest boys post em up if you are planning on attending. When it gets closer to the date we can set up some meet up times for a convoy.

I'm planning on going, should be back from my deployment in Kosovo in time. :D will be coming from Bismarck, ND coming down on I29 from Fargo?? Not sure if you guys will come over to I29 or not?

It looks like for most of us up here the best way down to KC would be thru Des Moines, IA and then head south from there???

Peoria IL here and Im looking to go but it all depends on $$$. Got other projects and plans that gotta be taken care off first. Glad theres a good advanced notification of the event.

In the past the ILLNESS crew has always stopped at the Iowa 80 Truckstop
on I-80, (Exit 284) in Walcott, Iowa on Thursday morning.
We have a good breakfast there and also use it to meet up with some of our members who live much further out from the Chicagoland area.
Plus the truckers store and museum is pretty darn cool:eek:ldtu:

I won't know if I can do LightningFest until it gets much closer, but check here or the ILLNESS section ILLNESS - The National Lightning Owners Club Inc few weeks before to see what our plans are.

Iowa 80 Truckstop - World's Largest Truckstop!

as of now im going, even though im not an L :( lol ill be leaving from st. cloud

which direction are u wanting to go, cuz ill be driving east to fargo and then heading straight south on I 29, the 400 miles or so that it is from fargo if i remember right.

my bro will probably meet us in mandan at my house, if he comes haha. looked at mapquest and fargo is quite a ways out of the way for u. r paths don't cross til the destination.

hmm, well when it come closer to the time then ill know 100% yes or no if i am going, but im not against going a little outta the way to meet up and convoy:eek:ldtu:

Back