Ideas For a GTG

ok guys now that we have our club we need to think of places we can meet up. so post up some ideas. i know i will be going to pinks all out in July so maybe we will get a list going for that to.

Spring GTG

In the Springtime, the 1st Sunday of each month, May to October, 5pm to 7pm, I sponsor a Car Show in the Shopping Center where my business is located. It is free to participate in, more of a show and shine event. We usually have a few Lightnings present. Many food eateries and about 150 to 200 cars of all years, makes, models show up. 2 miles off exit 4 on turnpike could be accessible from north and south. I can set up a Lightning area for any who want to attend.

Rick

In the Springtime, the 1st Sunday of each month, May to October, 5pm to 7pm, I sponsor a Car Show in the Shopping Center where my business is located. It is free to participate in, more of a show and shine event. We usually have a few Lightnings present. Many food eateries and about 150 to 200 cars of all years, makes, models show up. 2 miles off exit 4 on turnpike could be accessible from north and south. I can set up a Lightning area for any who want to attend.

Rick

I'd hit that up.

Spring GTG

We always have a good time at these events. Ben Pilla from Ben Pilla Speed Shops brings his Black Ice Lightning with Lambo doors and much bling, Frank and his Sonic Blue ride, and my 99 Lightning would welcome any and all NJLOC members!!!
Rick

keep me posted rick ill head down one time. turnpike is fun to drive and that close to the exit is cool.

anyone in middlesex county area want meat up. maybe get some dinner or something hit me up.

Back