IAT/ACT calibration info needed

mks8882

I'm installing a Kenne Bell SC on my 302 in a 1995 F150. My IAT is located in the air filter housing and it is the plastic snap in kind. I need to relocate it downstream of the SC in the lower intake. My plan is to get a 02-04 lightning threaded IAT/ACT and install in my lower, remove the existing plastic IAT and use those wires to connect the new one.

The problem is that I will need to re-write the calibration table in the EEC for the new sensor. Does anyone have the voltage vs temperature information for this sensor, 02-04 lightning/cobra IAT/ACT?

Thanks in advance!

My sensor was in the air box like yours on my 96 f150 and when I installed the GT40 intake after the 351w swap I simply zip tied the iat next to my Madramper open air filter. Seems fine to me. I wouldn't put it into the lower the mass air trucks all read the temp of the incoming air before the MAF.

Mine is in the same place as yours as it was relocated with my k&n kit. However, after I install the blower it will need to be downstream of the blower where the air is much hotter.

I don't think I need any calibration values after all. I think I just log the data and make the corrections in the tune to adjust air fuel ratio.

Back