I need a driveshaft

I have a very nice aftermarket H/D aluminum driveshsft. This shaft has all the up-grades and is still like new. I had it in my truck for about 450 miles before switching to a C6. I pay nearly $600 for it. Asking $400 If you would like to see some pics, e-mail me at Gen2kilr@aol.com.

Heres a little clip from where I got the shaft from.

Dennysdriveshaft.com

Our lightweight HD ALUMINUM shafts are completely welded construction not glued together like Carbon Fiber driveshafts. And most Carbon Fiber shafts are glued or bonded to the lesser strength 6061-T6 aluminum. Think about it...glued together! I think that most of you would agree that welding is stronger than glue. You should note that in 99 percent of the applications that you may have you will find that our HD ALUMINUM driveshaft will be more economical and will perform equally or better than Carbon Fiber driveshafts.

I have a custom made aluminum drivesahft for a Lightning . I was made for a lower truck & is 1 inch shorter . I dont know if this would work for you . You will have to use your yoke & u joints . Asking $100.00 for it plus shipping . Thanks , Sam.

Back