I made it!!!

HOOK&GO

Hey guys I finally am back, just picked up the truck and am exploring the island a bit. I am looking foward to meeting you guys sometime some place.

Well gotta get some parts, i am looking for a good place for tires and a SCT tuner. Any help would be great guys. I might roll to the track when its open I have a buddy with a Lt1 car and a Mach 1 who said they are going that way. Look for me a balck L with virginia tags HOOK&GO on the pear harbor base.

Dang waterspots out here suck guys. Well spent all day pampering the truck and stuff, dang water spots are very resistant to soap. oh well I just spent 50+ dollas on a tank of gas, Im used to spending about 1.80 a gallon on the east coast. Gotta pay to play huh.

About

About 3 or 4 weeks ago my Gen 1 cost me $103.00 to fill up ! Most I've ever paid but I never put the cheap stuff in her besides our good gas from Sunoco is only 94 O . It has come down a bit say around 74.9 cents / Litre for those of you who need help with the math converting to gallons it is 74.9 X approx 4.4 = $3.29 a gallon. :sfca: and I still raise this little flag LOL

Welcome to Hawaii Hook&GO, can't help you out getting parts, I just order mine online, but I have a gen 1 so it might be a different. Yeah, I think you just gotta eat it on the gas, we all had to, and it's only gonna get worse IMO. Weather is kind of sh!itty right now, but it'll get nicer, anyway once again welcome.-Josh

Well thanks Josh. I just spent a few hours cleaning the truck up and the water spots are terrible, any advice on products and methods to use for hard water spots?

Well I am gonna go to the track the next time I can, are they open on Wednesdays?

Welcome to Hawaii! the track is open only on friday and saturday. Wednesdays open only in the summer. We will probably be at there Friday night.

For those hard water spots. There's a water spot remover called MX-7, it dissolves the spots w/o any hard rubbing. Just wipe on, then wipe off w/ a wet cloth.

-John

Well Ill get out there on Saturday to watch some races. Just cruising the island a bit getting to know where stuff is at.

Raiden, the MX-7 stuff what brand is that and where can you get it?

MX-7 is the brandname itself. Theres also a local version that is just as effective. Forgot the brandname but you can find both products at Walmart, Longs, Daiei, and maybe Checkers.

Back