I love my job!!!

"Paris Hilton has received a brand new 2012 Lexus LFA for her upcoming 30th birthday from new boyfriend Cy Waits."
So soon there will be three plus one wrecked one:scared1::scared1:

Joe, I am kinda' new here .....so ed-u-ma-cate me.......what do you do for a living?

Sweet car BTW, is it yours? If it is, I need to change careers...:blink:

Joe, I am kinda' new here .....so ed-u-ma-cate me.......what do you do for a living?

Sweet car BTW, is it yours? If it is, I need to change careers...:blink:

No it's not mine, I just got the joy of owning it for 1.5 hours while the owners ate dinner. I am a valet at a country club.

You didn't park it like this did you???:(:eek::no:..........haha j/k

YouTube - Valet Parking

No, I didn't do that. After that video came out I noticed a huge drop in business but it has since recovered. Since I have been at the same place for almost 8 years people have learned that I won't go out and do something like that to their car (unless they tell me to go take it out for a spin, which they have done before.) because I have gained my customers trust they feel at ease whenever they bring out their "toys" and they know that I won't screw around in them.

No, I didn't do that. After that video came out I noticed a huge drop in business but it has since recovered. Since I have been at the same place for almost 8 years people have learned that I won't go out and do something like that to their car (unless they tell me to go take it out for a spin, which they have done before.) because I have gained my customers trust they feel at ease whenever they bring out their "toys" and they know that I won't screw around in them.

Yeah, Idiots like that will ruin a companys business. It is fun to watch people doing stupid stuff though. I worked at a stereo shop for a few years and I had one customer let me thake his car out. It was a 4+3 Corvette and that thing was wild. I have never had such a hard time figuring out a shift pattern. It didn't have a light to tell you if it has in high or low, you just had to "feel" it. It was the only one that I had ever seen and I talked with the guy for a while and he let me drive it.

That video is an example of why I wouldnt even let the window tint shop pull my L into the bay to tint it. And dont get me started on leaving it at a fixit shop....

Back