I love mustangs but....

98svt_99svt

I had to hand a young buck his arse tonight on Gratiot in Michigan. I have a 98 Cobra, usuall mods and n2o. But this 99 Lightning kix much a$$!!! He pulled up next to me almost at the service drive. He had 2 friends, all laughing?!!?!? It was a nice 01 Midnight blue vert, 5 speed. Pretty car, but I had to put it to him BUTT good. When we reached the light, he claimed "I didn't know those trucks were fast" Now he does. No more beating up on little brothers, time for some brand "X" a$$ whoopin! Can't seem to find my friend and his 00 SS?

-Mike

------------------
98 Cobra #3733
99 Lightning `not known yet'

Good kill, but be careful of those Camaros, especially the newer generations. Just don't expect to walk one. Good luck!

------------------
2000 Silver L

Sweet Kill man......show'em whos the boss!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.
93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Yeah, and you better be careful that you don't find someone who knows how to drive that GT. They can actually be faster in stock than an L, but most people can't get them to do it.

I'll save the Cobra for the big bad LS1's.

N2o, is it safe on the GEN2's?

-Mike

------------------
98 Cobra #3733
99 Lightning `not known yet'

98SVT, did you get my email about the Cobra parts? You should have mail.

------------------
2000 Silver L
"how much can you really know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?" Tyler Durden

Mike,
Don't be afraid of those Camaros. It's a toss-up as to whether you'll beat him. Go for it. I took a supercharged Mustang once, it does feel a little like cannibalism, or picking on a little brother.

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

cool.gif
good kill..as for the cannibalism...its a jungle out there..survival of the fittest...eat or be eaten....good boy...must taste good like a tasty wave and a cool bud.............(not beer)
biggrin.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

Back