I KILLED A R/T TODAY

B

big k from canada

I pulled up to the light today and there was a blue RT waiting for the light to turn green i pulled up to the light also to wait.Then he started to reve his engine then i laughed and when the light truned green i smoked him away and that was my thunder for the night

Still waitin' for my first street challenge...good kill!

Dan

------------------
2001 Lightning, Confederate gray/silver, born on 3/28/01, bot/picked up on 05/08/01, psp pulley, JL ramair kit, JL chip, JL dr/shaft loop, JDM race chip, oil breather filter, Mark's throttle body, royal purple #11 syn. oil, dynojet nos.: rwhp--388.7, rwtq--467.9, best e/t 13.176@104.51-- 97 f150xlt, 4.6l w/mods

Let me be the R/T To say congrats on the kill...

Barry

------------------
Trueblue R/T
Motor stuff
suspension stuff

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big k from canada:
I pulled up to the light today and there was a blue RT waiting for the light to turn green i pulled up to the light also to wait.Then he started to reve his engine then i laughed and when the light truned green i smoked him away and that was my thunder for the night</font>

Good Kill
smile.gif
Just give him a reason to start moddin!
smile.gif

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
DansBanner.jpg

Barry, did you get your tranny fixed? I will be going threw Durant Saturday night.

------------------
mike.jpg

NLOC #576
Truck #4007 in 1994
Michael Cunningham

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MICHAEL:
Barry, did you get your tranny fixed? I will be going threw Durant Saturday night.

</font>

I hope it is fixed [cross my fingers]...Taking it to the drags friday to be sure..Either way give me a shoutwhen you get in town...

Barry

------------------
Trueblue R/T
Motor stuff
suspension stuff

Good kill. I've yet to race an R/T Dakota but a while back I was forced to bitch slap a Durango R/T. This guy still had the paper tags on and was weaving in and out of traffic and flooring it at stoplights (against women in compacts no less) like an idiot. This is the kind of person I will hunt down like Oprah to a buffet. Anyway the Black beast tucked in Mr. Badass, read him a bedtime story and then proceeded to kick his ass to sleep.

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
Newest - Wet Okles seat covers, Roush lowering kit (waiting for install)
JDM Big mouth filter, JDM Flip chip, JDM Breather cap, JL Ram Air, JBA Headers, Striaght Pipes, Single Blade TB, Splitfires, Bed Rug, Steel Horse Billet grills, Keypad Mod, Dynomatted cab, Blaupunkt MD reciever w/CD changer, MTX Thunder Form, Clarion 5X7's up front, Infinity Kappa's in back, kick panels with JBL components, Relocated starter button, Billet pedals, red interior lights w/neon, purple neon and strobe lights for the shows, and more.
fe5736c6.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJANIMATE:
Good kill. I've yet to race an R/T Dakota but a while back I was forced to bitch slap a Durango R/T. This guy still had the paper tags on and was weaving in and out of traffic and flooring it at stoplights (against women in compacts no less) like an idiot. This is the kind of person I will hunt down like Oprah to a buffet. Anyway the Black beast tucked in Mr. Badass, read him a bedtime story and then proceeded to kick his ass to sleep.

</font>

Wow DJ.. your tongue is slicker than a 20dollar whore... you have a way with words, not just gif's......... see yall later... JJ

------------------
01 white lightning, JDM flip chip, Best ET so far, 13.02 @ 105.31mph
2000 Civic Si, vortech, killer stereo, screaming little bitch.
2000 Suzuki RM125. slings mud every weekend.
85 toyota tercel
3 Beagles,My boyz, Pokey, Nitro, and Slinger JJ's Whitelightning

My new albums

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I have had a couple of good run ins with slokotas in my days of street racing!!!
wink.gif
LOL But the ones that are in my town all of the time arn't all that!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lil'Zeus:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I have had a couple of good run ins with slokotas in my days of street racing!!!
wink.gif
LOL But the ones that are in my town all of the time arn't all that!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

</font>

AHAHAH you funny Shane
smile.gif
you get your tranny fixed yet? Cant wait to see if you can nip into the 12's too!

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
DansBanner.jpg

Back