I just found out about USMLOC

Haybale

total sarcasm>>>>
Is anyone here stationed on 32nd street, North Island, NAB, IB, Naval bases?
I'm stationed on 32nd Street, I see a smoked silver L in the parking lot near pier 8 most days, is that anyone here? If not I'll leave him a note on his windshield with this website.

yeah i'm here in SD, but i leave monday for mississippi, i will be back in late july, bringing the newest DDG to SD USS KIDD (DDG-100), i'll hit you up when i get back.

brad,
send my regards to your DOC (yes, I am one...HMCS currently here in Camp Pendleton). My eyes are really bad but is your bike an R1??

kromdom said:
brad,
send my regards to your DOC (yes, I am one...HMCS currently here in Camp Pendleton). My eyes are really bad but is your bike an R1??

Naw, it's a 2005 ZX-10r, speaking of DOC, i seem to have a slight burning sensation while i'm.................just kidding :hh:

bradshow said:
Naw, it's a 2005 ZX-10r, speaking of DOC, i seem to have a slight burning sensation while i'm.................just kidding :hh:

I told you to be careful around STEW :stretcher . BTW, I have an '01 Busa and glad that weather is warming up. LMK when you're in the mood for some riding (I have not been thru Ortega in a long while).

Back