I hated to do it

GT347SC

The 94L i bought as my daughters first truck has left my driveway for the last time. I warned her that the gas would be terrible but she didnt care. Well after several months of driving she has realized that her self. I had and offer to trade for a real nice 89 GT convertible so i made the deal. I still have my clone and always will.

IMG_20120101_113023.jpg

this is what replaced it.

Yea mom had a vert to and it does good on gas (stock). Now both my girls can ride around topless.:rolleyes:. That's so wrong in so many way but hey its funny --and true

awwww! man thats why I bought myself a daily driver!

my buddies did the paint job while i was.....

you could call it sleeping i guess

but that stupid paint effectively got me a job, and it gets 28mpg, has had 4k miles without a hickup, i jump it, hoon it, thrash it, and it still comes back for more

and i paid $500 for it ;)

rides great on the freeway, drives straight, hasn't cost me almost any money, 5speed tranny, AC, Heat, 3point harness

and it gets waaaay more attention than my truck ever does ;)

congrats on the new buy!

apparently my phone camera sucks and my friends have shaky hands...oh well

I would like to have just bought something else but she.can't afford insurance on two cars and I already have my clone so I just didn't have use for another truck. Believe me I hated to see it go but not many kids can say they had several cool cars during high school. A lightning and now a convertible. Well see what else I can find before she graduates. My son was more upset than anyone. He kinda wanted it but I couldn't justify it sitting around for at least two years.

it was supposed to be ridiculous...and I only drive in flip flops (for taking off) and work boots...not really an inbetween on that one

Back