I guess I'm first

PFA

Does anyone know a date yet? If I remember correctly, it will still be in St. Louis, right?

Hi Wayne,

Their net site is still the old data from WFC5, and does not have any dates for 2003. It will be in St. Louis again next year, and I assume that it will be sometime in May??

I also checked that the FFW does not compete with LightningFest 2003. So it appears that we have a good date.

I just cleaned out this forum to get it ready for next year.

...Dwight...;g ;g ;g ;g

I will definatly be there...

think that we are gonna stay away from Collinsville in 2003 tho..

WAY TO MANY police down "burn out alley" this past year.

After our group getting 2 tickets and having 1 of our friends we brought down arrested, it kinda put a spoil on the weekend.

wfc6

i enjoy staying in collinsville at the drury inn,but i do agree with the to many cops down there.they are pretty much a**holes.thet came to our hotel because there were to many of us in the hallways,hell it was raining friday nothing else to do.i think there should be something like they do at the mopar nationals in columbus ohio.the hotels let them have burnout contests in the parking lots i even seen thenm supply a hose to make a water box and keep it wet.as much as people spend for those rooms i think they should help us out.the cops really cannot do anything on private property but try to act tough and scare you.that is why they usually don't do anything to you at the hooters in columbus during the nmra race.it is private property.they just come and try to scare people.don't mean to ramble just an idea.

Back