I get to go to WFC

mhays26

stock block turbo
I got a new job so in the process of quitting this one I put in my 2 weeks just a little bit early so I will be on the road next Thursday. Im pumped cause I didnt think I was going to get to go. Now I just gotta figure out how to drive my truck

mhays26 said:
I got a new job so in the process of quitting this one I put in my 2 weeks just a little bit early so I will be on the road next Thursday. Im pumped cause I didnt think I was going to get to go. Now I just gotta figure out how to drive my truck

Matt, Glad to hear see you there. I can be a hired wheel Man if you can't figure it out. :stirpot: :D

FMOS Racing said:
You'll be shaking down the turbo setup??

Yeah. Made some new numbers last night with the alcohol injection 598/713 Doesnt mean anything though if I cant figure out how to launch it. Going to the local 1000ft this weekend to try to learn a little of that

OK, truck will no longer be there and Im up in the air depending on if the people I was riding with still go. See the post in the turbo section for the reasons.

mhays26 said:
OK, truck will no longer be there and Im up in the air depending on if the people I was riding with still go. See the post in the turbo section for the reasons.

I heard Sorry about your Problem's.

Hey did you get an 1/8 mile time on it before the problem's came up?

Bobby

Back