I dont want to be lost again.

Db682

Whats up guys? Seems kinda quite in this room. Must be a southern thing. We aint gotta be as loud as those other clowns from up the way.
Anyways, Timburn emailed me a while back and asked if Id swing by the shop for a little bit the time that a bunch of guys were gonna be making a crusaid to miami. Well I was extremly busy with work and school (and truthfully I still am but ***** em anyways. Theyll live) and I couldnt make it. But Like I said in my reply. Id love to check out the store and see whats on the menu for my next round of mods. Im gonna be taking a vacation starting Aug 9 thru Aug 20th for a little trip to Disney and the surrounding resorts and then after Ive gotten sick of that (about 3-4 days) Ill be heading southbound. My family lives in S. Beach, Kendall and Homestead (what can I say, I was the only smart one who wanted to get the hell outta there.) So, Give me some directions, Ill be in Boca for a day visiting my buddies recording studio and then Ive got the rest of the time to play.
I normally take 95 all the down unless theres alot of traffic then its turnpike.
Easiest way to your shop would be well appreciated.
Thanks and Ill be looking forward to see yas. We dont have any real turners here in Daytona or the surrounding area and there aint any real vehicle turners in Miami (their all rice turners).;g

Here are some simple directions for you. From 95 south take Copans road west, follow for a few miles till you cross banks road. then make your first left on to 55th, we are the fourth building on the left. Ph # 954-917-9200
Paul

Back