I cant believe this one

S

srdstang

Hopefully this link works, but this is a civic vs a viper street racing. Guess who wins????????? HMMMMMMM

------------------
View

Black 1995 Lightning #132
Ford performance pulleys
Raven catback exhaust
Transgo shift kit

What the heck???? Did that Civic really win or is my computer not working right?

------------------
It will strike twice.

cool.gif
that viper got beat baby...sounded like alot of giggle and maybe blown or turbo(for honda)...and the KEY...no tire slip...the viper was fryin out of the hole and couldnt recover
biggrin.gif
unrealllllll luv it...ricaroni is not just a sanfrancisco treat
wink.gif
srdstang........ NICE TRUCK DUDE....
cool.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
Mvc_072s.jpg

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 06-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 06-30-2001).]

I don't even like vipers, but thats to bad!! I'll sick the surfa on him!!!!
biggrin.gif
lol

Shane

Hey wheres that Civic at. Ill race em! You can bet I'd be running slicks. I dont like to have to play catch up.

------------------
Blue Viper GTS (11.8/121mph 1/4) Silver 01 Lightning "Im gonna mod until I see a 12"

I believe that takes place in Houston. If I recall, that Civic runs mid 11s with a full interior. It's actually driver, too. Turbocharged.

Actually, I have a longer, lower quality version of that, and when the Viper and Civic come back up they are all pseaking, what I believe to be, German. The only real words I can understand are "Honda" and "Civic". They're all cheering the Honda on. I don't think it was in Houston. Hehehe.
biggrin.gif

http://yourname.here.streetracing.com/media/
this is the page it was from, click on the video selection and move it to "Canada: Calgary". Is in there along with some other video's. So it I would think it was from canada, but i might be wrong.

------------------
View

Black 1995 Lightning #132
Ford performance pulleys
Raven catback exhaust
Transgo shift kit

Yeah, prolly is Canada. Watching it again, it sounds French, IE, the second/main language of Canada.

Well there you go. Everybody knows Canadian Vipers are slugs.
smile.gif

------------------
Blue Viper GTS (11.8/121mph 1/4) Silver 01 Lightning "Im gonna mod until I see a 12"

If you run 30 pounds of boost to any engine the HP gain will be unreal, too bad you'll only get about 5 passes before the gerbils have a heart attack. Personally, I'm impressed by cars and trucks that make gobs of power safely and can be driven reliably for years. Can anyone say Lightning?
So what if someone beats me running every power adder invented, when I'm still cruising comfortably a year from now and they're on engine number 4 I'll be the one smiling.
smile.gif

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

View

Back