Sold: Hughes Performance E4OD Transmission & Navigator Convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copperhead

Keith Blackburn
I going to be putting my 94 daily driver street truck up for sale, and I'm looking at de-modding it, prior to me listing it as available.

ANYWAY,......
It currently has a built Hughes Performance E4OD trans in it (w/ 25k on it) and a Navigator Torque Convertor (w/ 5k on it).

I bought the transmission from Rob Parsons (user name 93AZ-L) several years ago and I've installed it in a few different trucks I've owned.

Specs on it are as follows,....
4R100 Steel Planetaries
Alto Red Eagle Clutches - Extra Clutches
Kolene Steels
Kevlar Lined Bands
Upgraded Center Support Bushing
Upgraded Sprag
Heavy Duty Pump
Dyno Tested on the Trans Dyno

Since owning it, I wasn't satisfied with the way it shifted, SO,.....I sent the Valve Body to Paul Delpo (aka The Punisher) and had him work it over. Now it shifts like it should.

FWIW,......
The most power the trans has ever had against it, is when I had my stock 93 with a Vortech making about 8lbs of boost. Probably only ran it on that truck for 8-10k.

This same spec trans has been behind trucks making 650+ to the wheels and has performed flawlessly.

I'd like to sell this as a package deal (Trans & Convertor) for $1200

If you want it shipped, I can do it for a flat rate of $350 (East Coast),....$450 (West Coast). BUT,......this is ONLY to a business that has a loading dock facility and/or Fork-Lift to unload it,......OR, your nearest UPS freight terminal and you can pick it up there.

11032565_827776880604485_4970757518370649593_n.jpg

(Not the actual pic,.....JUST for reference)

Keep in mind, the trans is still installed in the truck, so if you want to work out a deal, I have to have a few days to get it removed from the truck and strapped to a pallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back