Huge Thank You to Dwight & Nan

Vern

Like it says, a Gigantic Thanks goes out to Dwight and Nan for working soooo hard to put this thing on.

And another Huge Thanks goes out to Shawn and Donald for getting the racing organized and done, especially with all the rain on Friday.

The show on Sun was great, and the "friends and family" grudge racing was a lot of fun.

Big D and Nan,

Like Vern said, a gigantic thanks to the both of you. That had to be the most fun I've had in a long time and still have it be legal:D

Thanks again, and a Big thumbs up to everyone else that helped make LFest possible:bigtu:

Hope to see you all for LFest 2006,
Bill

I would like to extend a big thank you also!
Dwight and Nan, their families, the Finn, and many others all worked their butts off to make sure we had a great time.
I know it worked for me, because I sure had fun!
I'm sure at times Big D must have felt like he was in charge of a bunch of bad little kids, which must be real hard when you are a bad little kid yourself:D :D :D

BIG D and nan you guys are the best....
this fest was a blast from the start...and with the people you have helping you it only gets better...each year....
i for one sure hope you do i again next year.....thanks steve

WashTruBlu said:
Big D and Nan,

Like Vern said, a gigantic thanks to the both of you. That had to be the most fun I've had in a long time and still have it be legal:D

Thanks again, and a Big thumbs up to everyone else that helped make LFest possible:bigtu:

Hope to see you all for LFest 2006,
Bill

PLUS 1 ! Jean and I will be there !

Scott

Thanks to Big D and Nan for another great L fest. The venue and hotel were great.

Thanks to all the volunteer workers helping with the tech, registration, NLOC tent and track prep

99WhiteBeast said:
Thanks to Big D and Nan for another great L fest. The venue and hotel were great.

Thanks to all the volunteer workers helping with the tech, registration, NLOC tent and track prep
:D

Thanks again Dwight and Nan!!

thank you

First LightningFest we ever attended. Had a great time, accomodations were excellent, so was the company. Had a good time racing, look forward to doing it again. Thanks, Nan and Dwight!

Ron & Barb from Ohio (750 miles)

Back