Hrpt 2013

Vern

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing the Long Haul HRPT this year. Starts June 1.

The stops:
Ft Worth, TX
Texarkana, AR
Little Rock, AR
Memphis, TN
Birmingham, AL
Chattanooga, TN
Charlotte, NC

Info: http://www.mytrain.com/powertour.html

I plan on driving the Lightning and hooking up with Blake Brady from LA and Dave Patterson. As a lot of you know, Blake's Dad, Ray, passed away last year. So, Dave and I are driving the Lightnings in Ray's honor since he and Blake always enjoyed doing the Power Tour together. Hope some of you can join us, if only for 1 stop on the tour.

I live in Corinth tx and remember the tour coming through last year. I'd love to join the crowd if even for a 30 minute session on the highway. Its a thing if beauty watching all those cars coming down the highway. Lots of nostalgia you don't see anymore.

I aint gonna lie it chokes me up to watch

If I can get my drivability issues fixed ill go in the lightning. Otherwise we'll be in the 72 Chevelle.
DSC00350.jpg

hey blake--we will meet up with you in memphis and run to chattanooga--then i gota go back to arkansas for a wedding on the 8th

We may be meeting up in Little Rock then going on to Memphis. Cant seem to find many details on how the cruise is put together...

they really don't release a lot of info until the day of or right before. they really want people to pay for the tour but really its just a show up and hang out type deal.

Back