howzit....

svt808

howzit im a new member jus moved to waipio and noticed a few Ls..i seen a few of you guys around, i used to work next to nakas....oohh hows all the stangs doin? fricken beasts huh...anyway jus got back into the hobby, small mods but lookin to go big..hit me up down for some fun and advice...........mahalo

lightning.jpg

i was too

Kool. Nice to see some new guys. And to think I was gonna sell my L :flamed:

decided to keep....i saw yours what a monster lolz....hopefully by december ill have enough for internal and maybe a kb or wip........by the way who tunes your truck?or what type of tunner/comp?

Welcome to the site! I used to live in Waipio but I just moved in Mililani this month(I needed a garage). You might have saw me on the road since it's my daily driver for now. It's black with blue and chrome flamed tint. If you see me, throw a shaka.

-John

Welcome !!!!! :eek:ldtu:
I live in Ewa---pretty close to you--if you hear someone honking from a black Lexus---that'll be me!!
Chuck

Welcome !!!!! :eek:ldtu:
I live in Ewa---pretty close to you--if you hear someone honking from a black Lexus---that'll be me!!
Chuck

right on....jus went to the car meet in kapolei saw some stangs and older model trucks..silverado and srt5.7.... but hopefully ill see some lightnings next time........

welcome! and i guess it's about time i introduced myself::D wassup everyone my name is ram and i was the lucky guy who bought chuck's shortblock last year. this is it's new home:

Ram, how's everything going?---How's the short block been for you? I saw a white lightning in an accident w/ a telephone pole on ft weaver a year or so ago--hoping that wasn't you. Glad you stop in to say hi---take care :eek:ldtu: Chuck

hey Chuck the shortblock is all good. i talked to Alan at Nakaz, he suggested i should upgrade the fuel system(pumps, injectors). since no racetrack, no rush to do the work right now. gotta get the full potential of that block though.
glad to say that wasnt me who crashed into the pole. hope the guy was alright...too bad for the truck.
goodluck on your rebuild. hope you reach the E.T's you want.
Ram

Back