howdy!

mongooze

Hey Marylanders,
I just moved up to the Laurel area, and I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Lightning enthusiasts.. Are there any L-friendly shops up here that I need to check out? What about joining LOOM? Is there a website or something? Thanks and its great to be in Maryland (well, its not too bad at least :D :D :D)
-John

hay man welcome

JL proformace 717/786/4670 this is one of the best
you will find:tu:
welcome to the area

bnl22

Hehe, I think you are now part of LOOM just by saying Hi. What color L you have, I saw a brand new Red one last week in Laurel (Rt 1).:tu:

mongooze said:
Check out my sig for info on my truck.. I just picked it up in March, right now its got about 64k miles :D

Doh, hehe;t I don't pay to much attention. Hey Brain should be happy now. More Gen 1's!

Last edited:
JJ isn't far from you, his shop's up in Columbia. You'll probably also see my truck there, on any given day, it's always under repairs :D

uh-huh.

You guys suck! Nobody mentioned that I'm in Laurel.;)

John the Goose, try and find your way to the Tastee-Freeze on Route One this Friday evening. I'm supposed to be meeting up with a guy from Beltsville (black 2001), anytime between 6:30pm and nightfall.

Red 95 with bloody nose mod and pink bumper option.

ANYBODY ELSE?,
CL

You know, Jesse, if you'd post once a month, or more, we wouldn't forget about you :D

Next Friday? I may find the motivation to come down there... so that the two decrepid Lightnings can share more moments together.

Cripes...

I didn't get the memo regarding post requirements...Is it in this sub only or is it for the whole board?

sarcasm...

DIRTY TRUCK,
CL

None of you guys plan on going to the party in Calvert? It will give us new guys a chance to say Hi to the vets. I know its a drive but we can caravan down there and hopefully have some fun
justin

Justin....

As long as there is FREE BEER most of us are willing to drive to then end of the earth.;t I hope to see most everyone at Josh's(00WhiteBolt) party Friday night. :tu:

Later...
Bruce

just like the good ole days.. well, two months ago :)

Free beer huh? Boy you guys sure know how to make an ex-college kid feel welcome :D I can't make it this Friday - but soon! Hey Condor - where in Laurel are you? We should cruise Route 1 and lay the smack down on all of the 'bling-bling' ;)
-John

Back