Howdy.

NVR L8

REVIRESCO
Hey, just getting settled here in Texas. We got a big @ss house on lake Belton and retired life is good. my job today was putting my new bbq grill together. take care all.

Hey, just getting settled here in Texas. We got a big @ss house on lake Belton and retired life is good. my job today was putting my new bbq grill together. take care all.

Cary,
Glad to hear all is good--what part of TX did you reside--Sometimes I venture to Denton, TX for business--I fly into DFW and drive north to Denton. You're to young to retire--I bet that you'll be looking a job in the very near future.
Take Care :eek:ldtu:
Chuck

Hey Chuck,

How's life? We live in Belton, it's 2 hours south of Dallas but, my mother and sister live in flower mound, it's 15 minutes south of Denton. Next time you're in Denton give me a couple days heads up and I'll try to meet up with you. You're probably right about the job thing but, it sure is great for the moment. I've gotta go to Dallas tomorrow morning to look for an SUV at the auction, that's probably what my next move will be get my dealers license and buy and sell a few cars here and there, easy money. lemme know when you over this way. do you still have my cell? if not i'll pm you.

take it easy...

Back