How to Post Pictures Using the Attachment Function

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
The attatchment function is not the easiest thing to use so I made this quick guide. Let me know feedback on this, if it's acceptable then I'll make sticky posts.

When you make a new post, you are automatically in the Advanced editor. If you're replying to an existing post and want to post pictures, then choose "Go Advanced".

add-pic-a.JPG

From there follow the steps below:

Choose “Manage Attachments”

add-pic.JPG

Then choose “Add Files”

add-pic-1.JPG

From there click “Choose File”

add-pic-2.jpg

Once the window opens choose the file you want, in this example I chose a cool Holley dash picture

add-pic3.JPG

Now you have to click “Upload”

add-pic-4.JPG

Ensure your new picture is checked and then click “Insert Inline”

add-pic-5.JPG

Raymond, is there a limit per user on how many photos can be uploaded (total size or quantity) and does it differ from paid members and non paid members?

I upload a TON!! Of pictures and so far I haven’t been capped by tapatalk. If guys have a limit then they will start deleting old pictures to make room for new ones and then old threads turn into what happened when photobucket screwed everything up.

Raymond, is there a limit per user on how many photos can be uploaded (total size or quantity) and does it differ from paid members and non paid members?

I upload a TON!! Of pictures and so far I haven’t been capped by tapatalk. If guys have a limit then they will start deleting old pictures to make room for new ones and then old threads turn into what happened when photobucket screwed everything up.

Good questions, I'll look.

Back