How should I sell my 99 rim & tires?

• Thread starter tarheelbball412
  • Start date
T

tarheelbball412

I recently bought the 00 20"s for my L. I was looking around and it looks like I can get 800 for my 99 rims and tires. Does this sound right? The tires are pretty new they only have 5000 miles on them. Should I separate the rims from the tires and sell them separately, or should I keep them toghter?
Thanks in advance

No, you should call me at 972-231-2144 and let me bring you 800 bones for those tires & wheels tomorrow.

Monroe

If Monroe doesn't take 'em, call me at 214-505-4573, I'll take 'em for the same price.

Logan
99 White Lightning
69 Mercury Cougar

It seems like thats too low from the eagerness of ppl wanting to buy them. Sorry to go against what I said, but that wasnt really a concrete deal, I was asking an opinion. Maybe I should bump up the price a bit. Any suggestions on the price. Sorry about the confusion.

Didn't seem like you were looking for bids.

Try Ebay.

Good luck.

Monroe

Just did, Looks like one guy wants 570 for his new rims. Guess 900 for used rims and tires isn't too far-fetched. They have a scratch on one of the spokes from my mom runnning into a curb. WHat do yall think?

[This message has been edited by tarheelbball412 (edited 01-04-2002).]

Good Luck. Stick 'em on Ebay and take your chances and have fun shippin' 'em. You should get between 600-1000 + shipping.

Sell to local guys = less hassle and fast transaction.

Logan
99 White Lightning
69 Mercury Cougar

[This message has been edited by Logan (edited 01-04-2002).]

anyone interested in 4 rims/tires off my new 02-L 2k miles on em? i live near orlando.

Back