How many cylinders ?

Looks like Ken wins the # of cylinders question.....Hmmmm what's next. Seeing suggestions of ci/liters, how about # of wheels/tires? Then I can add 10 for my 3 trailers, and the 5 sets of rims/tires I have for the Harley truck LOL.

Hmmm....
HD: 21 (4 20" reps, 4 22" reps, 4 18" reps, 4 15" racestars, 4 15" bogarts, 1 spare)
85: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Raptor: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Explorer: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
SRT4: 4 (4 + 0 spare)
Enclosed 8.5x24: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Open 8x20: 4 (4 + 0 spare)
Enclosed: 6x14 2 (2 + 0 spare)
=====
51 friggin wheels/tires at my house.....I think that means one thing....I need more cylinders!!! LOL

If that's how the rolling stock game works, then I should get to add 52 cylinders for all of my spare engines.

OMG !!!!! This has turned out to be WAY cooler of a contest than I ever thought it would. Josh, the cylinder to wheel ratio idea is just too funny !!! Thanks to everyone who included their variety of cool rides and plenty of cylinders. Hmmmmm, I think our next competition might be a vehicle that has 4 wheels and the best horsepower to weight ratio. No streetbikes allowed, rear wheel hp dyno graphs & legitimate scale numbers required, lol.

Quads? My old banshee would eat anything on the street!!! Pa-ting, pa-ting, then insanity.... braaaaaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He gone. Lol It was like drugs and I had to quit before I died. Lol I called my local track countless times to let me take it down the strip and they said no for years. Then at the end of the season this year they let a damn snowmobile run. I was like WTF!

Quads? My old banshee would eat anything on the street!!! Pa-ting, pa-ting, then insanity.... braaaaaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaa braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He gone. Lol It was like drugs and I had to quit before I died. Lol I called my local track countless times to let me take it down the strip and they said no for years. Then at the end of the season this year they let a damn snowmobile run. I was like WTF!

Hey Shaun, if ya still got the Banshee just throw some snow tracks on it and Bam !!! :scared1:

Hey Shaun, if ya still got the Banshee just throw some snow tracks on it and Bam !!! :scared1:

I almost bought some once. But sadly I traded the quad life to get back into a Lightning mainly for my daughter to still have me around... However I will ride again the best times of my life where climbing the big hills in Kentucky (black mountain) and Tennessee (brimstone). Spent more time uding in other states than my own. Next time around I'm gonna keep it simple and try to stay on flat land around here. But corn fields get old quick

00 HD - 8
12 Raptor - 8
85 F-150 - 8
13 Explorer Sport - 6
08 SRT4 - 4
================
Total: 34

Would love to add more to that collection, but I'm physically out of room to keep any more between 5 vehicles and 3 trailers on less than 1/4 acre lot with a dumb ol' house taking up space in the middle of that LOL!

It's a good mix though, between those 5, I have a nice mix of drive wheels, # of cylinders, power plants, and vehicle types to cover my bases lol.
---One single turbo, one twin turbo, one supercharged, one n/a pushrod motor, one n/a modular motor (VARIETY! lol)
---One race truck, one work truck, one off road truck, one family mobile, one beater car
---One crew cab truck, one extended cab truck, one regular cab truck, one SUV, one car
---One FWD, one AWD, and one 4x4, one RWD, and one SWD (single wheel drive...the 85 with an open diff LOL!)
---One 3 speed auto, one 4 speed auto, one 6 speed auto, one 6 speed manumatic, one 6 speed manual

Looks like Ken wins the # of cylinders question.....Hmmmm what's next. Seeing suggestions of ci/liters, how about # of wheels/tires? Then I can add 10 for my 3 trailers, and the 5 sets of rims/tires I have for the Harley truck LOL.

Hmmm....
HD: 21 (4 20" reps, 4 22" reps, 4 18" reps, 4 15" racestars, 4 15" bogarts, 1 spare)
85: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Raptor: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Explorer: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
SRT4: 4 (4 + 0 spare)
Enclosed 8.5x24: 5 (4 + 1 spare)
Open 8x20: 4 (4 + 0 spare)
Enclosed: 6x14 2 (2 + 0 spare)
=====
51 friggin wheels/tires at my house.....I think that means one thing....I need more cylinders!!! LOL

LOL. Josh I forgot you bought that SRT-4. Gotta have a SRT in the stable too! :)

LOL. Josh I forgot you bought that SRT-4. Gotta have a SRT in the stable too! :)

lol yup it's a fun little beater car, and for all the trips I've made to VA over the past year, it's been 25k less miles on the Raptor at 1/3rd the mpg LOL.

Will probably hold onto it another year or so. Wouldn't mind upgrading to a new Focus RS once they come out!

Back