How long before Spring?

LightningRay

LightningRay
Well, The gray days of winter are here in Maryland, snow, ice, and salt on the roads. Not a good time to drive my Show & Go Lightning on these messy streets. I keep my baby snug in the garage, protected from the winter. I washed and waxed it, checked all the fluids and parked it on 3/8" hard plastic to proteck the tires from the concrete sucking the moisture out. I would like a truck cover, and all I need is somthing very loose to keep the dust off. I'll go on-line, look at all the Lightning's out there, and check out you-tube for a little action. I will start it once a week for 20 minutes to keep things going. I put a new battery in the truck a month ago, and I will hook up a battery tender after the 1st of the year. I drove the Lightning a coupe af weeks ago on these frozen streets and no traction, not good for racing, but it still sounds good. Now, I will go into the family room, read the paper and listen to the wind blow 30-40 miles an hour. Happy New Year to all you Lightning Lovers.:D:D:D

Back