Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I wouldn't like it but I'll live

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It would reduce my activity

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I would be done and not coming back

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I'm here on my laptop, or phone. Always the desktop version and know nothing about Tapatalk. I can see the survey on both Laptop/phone.

For Tapatalk folks browse this on your phone. Now don't worry about colors etc as all I've been doing is playing around, but I did import some gallery pictures and make a few test articles.

https://2184b2db081e0ec3.demo-xenforo.com/228/index.php

The tabs on tapatalk below are one thing I really like. Can they be implemented in that?

Timeline
Unread
Subscribed
Participated

I see that there is a New posts tab there now.

The tabs on tapatalk below are one thing I really like. Can they be implemented in that?

Timeline
Unread
Subscribed
Participated

I see that there is a New posts tab there now.

Yeah I can make different items in different order on the screen. I think it maps out like below.

Timeline --> Latest Activity
Unread --> Unread Posts
Subscribed --> Watched Threads or Watched Forums
Participated --> By default replies to threads will be subscribed, but let me check on this one.

Also I just noticed in mobile view there's a Lightning bolt up in the top right. It is a link to the "What's New" tab that shows everything that changed since last visit.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on XenForo + their Gallery. I did a test install and imported a backup of the site. No issues at all. Also initial results look good for importing in the old gallery! I *think* everyone will get their galleries back. All 62,000 pictures :)

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on XenForo + their Gallery. I did a test install and imported a backup of the site. No issues at all. Also initial results look good for importing in the old gallery! I *think* everyone will get their galleries back. All 62,000 pictures :)
You the man. Those of us who are supporting members is that price staying the same?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

You the man. Those of us who are supporting members is that price staying the same?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

No price increase, all my decisions have been made based off the time I've been running NLOC and seeing what income it generates. I do plan to try more things like some sort of merch or other ways to generate a bit more income so we stay updated.

Can’t find this site on Tapatalk any longer? Are we planning to go back to Tapatalk or something new. Maybe I missed more discussion elsewhere?

Can’t find this site on Tapatalk any longer? Are we planning to go back to Tapatalk or something new. Maybe I missed more discussion elsewhere?
I think this discussion was brought up because this new format wasn't supported by tapatalk and Raymond was making sure the majority of the guys where going to be ok with it being a different format.

I think this discussion was brought up because this new format wasn't supported by tapatalk and Raymond was making sure the majority of the guys where going to be ok with it being a different format.
Exactly, on top of that the old NLOC Tapatalk account is unavailable. Having said that I've had enough requests that I will be bringing it back, but it will take a bit.

Exactly, on top of that the old NLOC Tapatalk account is unavailable. Having said that I've had enough requests that I will be bringing it back, but it will take a bit.
Wish these forum platforms would take a cue from tapatalk and copy it in their mobile view.

So for the time being no Tapatalk, what is everyone using for mobile? Just your browser i guess?

Back