Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I wouldn't like it but I'll live

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It would reduce my activity

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I would be done and not coming back

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I much prefer using a browser, but I use Tapatalk on my phone, and I only use it for this site. Work has now blocked the tapatalk picture storage, so I can't see pictures in my browser at work anymore. :rolleyes:

I gotta say I am digging XenForo. It has a built in media page that is MUCH better than vBulletin's. They also have a gallery option you can buy for $65.00. I'll add that in the next day or so after we kick the tires on just the base setup

On my mobile phone I had to switch to viewing the desktop version in order to see the poll.

I use Tapatalk only for posting pictures as well.

Sorry if this has already been asked but what will happen to everything on the original site?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

No worries, it is an excellent question. I have all the database backups including all ~62,000 pictures from the gallery. Whichever platform I choose I will be sure to import all our posts and content. Too much history to lose!

Both versions look like an improvement over the current version. I feel that the 2 most important features for the user is ease of posting pictures & search function. As the site owner I'm sure you have to look at ease of customizing it to fit the groups needs, costs, ease of moderating... There will always be someone who will complain about something so I'll trust you to pick the one that fits the groups needs the best. I only ever access the site from my home PC or laptop so I have no input as to mobile.

Me personally, I don't use Tapatalk, or any mobile forum apps for that matter. I only browse forums on my laptop.

For pics, I just use ImgBB to host the pics and then simply paste the links to a forum. It's very easy, and the forum doesn't have to host pics.

Me personally, I don't use Tapatalk, or any mobile forum apps for that matter. I only browse forums on my laptop.

For pics, I just use ImgBB to host the pics and then simply paste the links to a forum. It's very easy, and the forum doesn't have to host pics.

Same here.

Hi Sal!

Had a few minutes to play with XenForo and I am liking it. Mainly because the Gallery add on is pretty nice **AND** I think I can import our old PhotoPost database as I know the gallery is very important to many people. I also like the Article format as I really want to have the community contribute! Lastly I can buy XenForo and the Gallery for less than the price of vBulletin.

I don't see a survey Ray. I use Tapatalk, switched over to the web portal because I couldn't see it. And I still can't see the survey.

Back